The JRM welding department is certified to ASME Section IX, and AWS D1.2 & D1.6. We offer GMAW (MIG) and GTAW (TIG) welding on aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, and alloy steel on products ranging from large weldments to small precision assemblies. JRM is proficient in repair welding as well.
We work with the most demanding customers in a wide variety of business segments including, nuclear, defense, packaging and others.
Our certified welding is inspected and approved by NIST accredited laboratories using the latest technologies including:
- Ultrasound Testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
Certified Welding Dept.
JRM welders and procedures are certified to ASME Section IX, and AWS D1.2 & D1.6 for GMAW (MIG) and GTAW (TIG) of the following materials and thicknesses:
- Ferrous metals to 1" thick.
- Stainless Steel to .750 thick.
- Aluminum to .750 thick.
- Miller Welder (2003) Syncrowave 250 DX
- Miller Mig Welder Model # 250MP
- Miller Deltaweld 302 Mig welder
- Wire feed capabilities in:
- Stainless Steel
- 5 ft. x 10 ft. Acorn Welding Table
- 10 Ton Overhead Crane for large frame welding
- In-house sand blasting capabilities